- Jon: Remember when I sold your Carmen San Diego video game in high School?
- Josh: Yup. I still wonder where in the world is that game went.
- Jon: It’s really strange how little I regret that, even now. Then again, I think you stole something of mine years later and ruined it.
- Josh: Remember how I kept your "Toe Jam & Earl" and "Streetfighter" games as recompense?
- Jon: Ah, that what was it. I was so shocked they were giving 17.99 for Carmen San Diego. That game sucked. Had to do it, man.
- Josh: Right. but then do you remember how my sister's ex-boyfriend stole all of my games, including yours, and left the boxes empty in my house for years before anyone discovered that they were missing? What a fucking asshole that guy was.
- Jon: That's a shitstorm of fucking karma right there.
- Josh: what a deadbeat that kid was. One day I was like, "oh man, I could go for some 'Rocket Knight Adventures.' Open it up... Empty box. Then I thought, "Well what about fuckin' 'Kid Chameleon?' Empty. Fucking asshole.
- Jon: AH HA!
- Josh: What?
- Jon: I still own "Rocket Knight Adventures." Wanna borrow it?
- Josh: Nah
- Jon: Good, because I wouldn’t have let you anyway. Who steals a video game? really...
Video Game Karma
1 of 1